Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Modest Mouse - how was it for you?

At around this time (I'm future posting) a whole bunch of people will be getting very excited and very beered up for Modest Mouse's sold out gig at KOKO. Tickets are going in the £100s on eBay. I haven't got one. And even if I did, I wouldn't be able to go. Sometimes life is cruel. Is there anyone out there who could tell me about this show? I know it's going to be hot. Their new material is hot. They are hot. Please comment.

Venue: KOKO
Band websites: Modest Mouse
Myspace: Modest Mouse (myspace)
Pitchfork reviews:
Good News for People Who Love Bad News

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure go to a lot of fancy shows: I'm jealous.

And: A good hosting place is Dreamhost, although I'm sure there are a couple cheaper ones (which I have not tried). That's for a full-on-domain-and-blog thing, though....you could always do what a lot of music bloggers do and use zshare.net or something to just host files.

Thanks to YOUR NICE COMMENTS, I think I'll post some music now. Or. Tomorrow.

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home